Where will NSNorth be held?
We are very excited to be moving NSNorth to Toronto for 2016!
Our new venue, the St. James Cathedral Centre, is located in the heart of Toronto’s downtown. It was restored in 2012 into a beautiful, modern space.
The Centre has fantastic park views, loads of natural light, and we can’t wait for you to see it.
The entire facility is wheelchair accessible.
Travel to the St. James Cathedral Centre
Don Valley Parkway:
- Take the DVP south and exit at Richmond St.
- Follow Richmond to Church St.
- Turn left (south) at Church
- Follow Church to Adelaide St
- The Cathedral Centre is on the south east corner
The Gardiner Expressway:
- Exit at Jarvis St. north
- Turn left (west) on Front St.
- Follow Front to Church St. (1 block) and turn right (north)
- Drive past King St. (1 block) and the Cathedral Centre is ahead on the right
Pay parking lots are located nearby and metered street parking is also available.
- Take the Yonge subway to the King St. station, walk two blocks east to King and Church. Walk north on Church half a block.
- Take the east-bound King streetcar, get off at corner of King and Church. Walk north on Church half a block.
You can take advantage of this great offer by booking online or by booking through your travel agent with the code “NSNRTH16”.
For any questions regarding Porter's services or any travel concerns, please contact Porter Airlines at 1-888-619-8622.
Hotels and Room Blocks
Please note that April / May in Toronto is the start of wedding and conference season. Hotels will quickly fill up. Do not wait until the last minute to reserve your hotel room.
All hotel room blocks have now expired. Rooms may still be available at regular rates at the hotels listed below.
The Cambridge Suites Hotel is located at the corner of Yonge and Richmond Street East, an easy 10 minute walk to the venue.
Set among the shops and restaurants of Downtown, this upscale, all-suite hotel is conveniently located. Each suite offers a microwave, minifridge, coffeemaker, flat screen TV, and separate sitting area. Amenities include a rooftop exercise room, business centre and a restaurant. Upgraded rooms come with complimentary hot breakfasts.
Making Your Reservation
Please call their toll-free number, 1-800-463-1990 (1-416-368-1990) and ask for the reservations department.
The Omni King Edward Hotel is located at 37 King Street East, right down the street from the venue.
The first luxury hotel in Toronto, it was built in 1903 and has been recently renovated. Swanky rooms with contemporary decor feature high-end linens, marble bathrooms, flat screen TVs, and Keurig coffeemakers. A modern fitness centre, day spa, salon, and fine dining restaurant are all on site.
Making Your Reservation
Please call their toll-free number, 1-888-444-6664, and ask for the reservations department.
You can also book online .